Cambridge Delta Module 3 has two options and The Distance Delta offers both:
- Option 1: Extending Practice and ELT Specialism
- Option 2: English Language Teaching Management
The Distance Delta Module 3 Course comprises:
- a 3 month Distance Course delivered via the Distance Delta website
- 5 Units to be completed to a set schedule
- core course materials covering all aspects of the Cambridge Delta Module 3 syllabus
- additional dedicated course materials for all Delta specialisms.
Option 1: Younger Learners, Business English, English for Academic Purposes, ESOL with Literacy Needs, Exam Classes, One-to-one, English for Specific Purposes, Content and Language Integrated Learning, Language Development for Teachers, Teaching Learners Online, Teaching in a Non-English Speaking Environment, Teaching in an English Speaking Environment, Teaching Monolingual Classes and Teaching Multilingual Classes
Option 2: ELT Management with specialisms in Academic Management, Human Resources Management, Customer Service or Marketing
Please note that Option 2 in ELT Management is only available on the 3 month stand alone Module 3 course.
- guided tasks to help you complete your Module 3 Extended Assignment, with regular feedback from your Distance Delta Course Tutor
- dedicated Module 3 discussion forum monitored by our experienced Distance Delta Course Tutor Team
- dedicated administrative and IT support to help you with all aspects of the course and Cambridge assessment